1917: Lenin, Wilson, and the Birth of the New World Disorder

1917: Lenin, Wilson, and the Birth of the New World Disorder

B. inggris I'm a librarian. I like it when the library is quiet. Especially when reading. That's what every visitor should do in the library, isnt it? But sometimes there are people who are noisy or make noise. What notice should I make? Can you help me to make it?


tolong bantu dijawab​

I'm a librarian. I like it when the library is quiet. Especially when reading. That's what every visitor should do in the library, isnt it? But sometimes there are people who are noisy or make noise. What notice should I make? Can you help me to make it?


tolong bantu dijawab​

Jawaban:

telling him to be a little quieter

Jawaban:

Tell Him To Be Quiet

Penjelasan:

[answer.2.content]